Monday, October 5, 2015

Day 5

Today I sent a donation to the Arc of the Triangle. Not only because they provide some "community guide" services to my daughter, but also because they coordinate and sponsor all kinds of cool things, like a special needs Halloween event at the local kid's museum, really inexpensive computers for kids with disabilities (like under $80 for computer and monitor), to awesome music programs for kids with intellectual and developmental disabilities.

My daughter recently got to participate in a music class, and she loved it. They even composed a song for each of the participants, using sounds they created. Here's a link to Amelia's song.

And here's a video featuring both me and my little girl:

Push Play Sing! Workshop from Julia Wall on Vimeo.



No comments:

Post a Comment