Sunday, November 1, 2015

Day 32

I'm cheating just a little bit. Most of today's task occurred yesterday. But as I had already completed one task yesterday, and since I didn't home from this until after midnight, I'm counting it for today. Plus, I'm too tired to accomplish much else today. Four hours at a party followed by seven hours on my feet at a concession stand took it's toll on this 45-year-old body of mine.

I volunteered to work the concession stand at the Duke / Miami football game. We sold hot dogs, pizza, chicken sandwiches, popcorn, peanuts, cotton candy, soft drinks, hot cocoa, tea, cracker jacks, candy, water, and a few other things. Proceeds go to help local schools.

And in case you missed it, check out the controversial game-ending play:


...and the aftermath:

ACC Suspends Officials for Errors in Wild Ending of Duke-Miami

No comments:

Post a Comment